Can anyone advise on these strip test results please

MillieT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
My new strips arrive only I have been feeling really ill and jittery, so ordered these as the others failed, i shall make an appointment tomorrow but like i keep saying, even my new GP tells me to keep taking carbs, porridge, toast.. like i have a sandwich and i pass out for two hours literally. By the looks of the tests my glucose is horrendously high though my test meter shows 7mmol. I also have proteinuria so hence the high levels there. I'm still trying to make sense of it all, i know i am not well at all and keep feeling dizzy, have the worst UTI and am very run down.

003.JPG
002.JPG

MeiChanski

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My new strips arrive only I have been feeling really ill and jittery, so ordered these as the others failed, i shall make an appointment tomorrow but like i keep saying, even my new GP tells me to keep taking carbs, porridge, toast.. like i have a sandwich and i pass out for two hours literally. By the looks of the tests my glucose is horrendously high though my test meter shows 7mmol. I also have proteinuria so hence the high levels there. I'm still trying to make sense of it all, i know i am not well at all and keep feeling dizzy, have the worst UTI and am very run down.

View attachment 35687 View attachment 35688
Hello, do you have a blood meter to test your blood glucose? A blood glucose is more accurate than urine strips.