Can Cress Cure Diabetes?

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Jeff maybe you spend too much time on here and should go out and learn how to spell
CAROL

Reactions: 3 people

Jeffretro80s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Nah-just laughing at someone who is a banned member but believes re-joining the forum under a different name is all above board!

Bit of advice-might be quicker and easier for you to advertise some kitchens or bathrooms as you'll be banned much quicker(Which can't come quick enough)

See ya!

as i recall i used my real name on the first account wich is Jeff, i'm still using my real name, where does the "different name" come from then?

i think you got yourself into a losing argument here, there is no socket account, my advise to you is to admit, move on and talk about food is what this thread is about, capiche? :)

Jeffretro80s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Jeff maybe you spend too much time on here and should go out and learn how to spell
CAROL

im sure if you were from another country your english wouldn't be perfect either, secondly today i went sporting with some friends in the park, i dont spend that much online, 3rd i only come here like once every few months..its not like i'm here like every day is it?

most of my time im busy, i come online when my day pretty much is over, i dont even watch tv, haven't watched it in 6 months when i decided to do more exersize :)

Jeffretro80s

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Fail.

Personal attacks cross the line.

No wonder you were banned.

i was banned in the USA just like the Luke & 2-Live Crew

don't worry, i'll get over it, now let's talk about food, that's what i came here for in the first place

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
That's enough guys!!, please refrain from personal comments on the forum as.it will not be tolerated and is against forum rules. Thank you..

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
After some of the posts on this thread I feel like I'm on this show and not a Diabetes forum!:woot:

images (1).jpg

Reactions: 4 people