Carb counting in restaurants

ceejay

ps - however I don't know if we've yet contacted Diabetes.co.uk about it and that's definitely a good idea - especially as all you guys who use their forum support us :D

ceejay

Hello one and all,

Just wanted to let you know for anyone that lives in or near London and is around on Saturday 4th July, Diabetes UK are holding an event in Islington for all T1's and T2, recently diagnosed or just people who want to know more about diabetes.

Diabetics eat out.com will be attending and have a stand at the event, so we'd love to see anyone that can make it to say hi and have a chat. A reminder of our website - www.diabeticseatout.com

Date: 04 July 2009
Time: 10:30 - 15:30 (I'll be there from around 1pm but the rest of the team will be there all day!)
Street: 277 - 281 Holloway Road

Hope to see you there!

CJ :)

JimmyD

Hi

Firstly great site and the info is first class.

I have contacted Little Chef as we have to eat there every Wednesday night as my daughter finishes a swimming lesson at 1630 and needs to eat ASAP and this is the nearest eating place.
I asked for carb info and they have sent this reply -

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the Little Chef menu. Unfortunately we do not have nutritional information to give you at the moment, however, we are currently working with our suppliers to gather this information and when this is collected it will be put on our website.

JimmyD

Joolie

Wow this is so useful! Thank you! I'm off to Chiquitos this evening, but I'll keep my eye on your website to cut out the guess work with their food!

I've joined the Facebook group too. Hurray!