Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Green with envy.
How is the tum today?

Much, much better, thanks. Just eaten a proper meal so put to the test. Main issue today is exhaustion. And you’ll see I have the ingredients for Grob :D

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Interesting MRI scans on a carnivore / keto subject ..p retty impressive results!

D

Deleted member 308541

Pig on a spit time...

CINyAOI.jpg

Reactions: Goonergal

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Could I just say my bf identified everything on your meat haul and said you got a nice piece of beef there. I felt a bit screamish looking at it

Thank you. It’s more like half a cow - will need to invite the rest of the thread round to eat it!

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon

Interesting MRI scans on a carnivore / keto subject ..p retty impressive results!

Very impressive.

That is worth posting as a topic all on its own. Especially in view of the prevailing ingrained opinion that is everywhere that high protein/fat way of eating is incredibly bad for you. How many times have we been subjected to the nonsense that it will destroy your kidneys, wreck the liver etc?

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
No mate.

The last one I went to fed around sixty people, and you could pay for a doggy bag of pork and crackling to take home after.

We only have 24 million feral pigs roaming around to get rid of. Only so many bullets :(

M

Member496333

Lamb hearts for dinner today :woot:

Properly getting into this ultra-carnivore business now, and have never felt better in my entire life. Funny how we mentally adapt. Plants now look no more like food to me than slices of toasted glucose, or refined glucose paste cut into pretty shapes and boiled in water :hungover:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Member496333

Lamb hearts...

So yeah. Really enjoying these now. Sliced up and fried in salt & butter. Served sprinkled with a bit of grated cheese. Nice and simple. The flavour and texture is not too dissimilar to liver, but the arteries and what-not can be a bit chewy. Very tasty, assuredly packed full of goodness, and pretty cheap. It's a win for me. Lamb hearts are definitely going to be a regular feast for me :hungry:

Reactions: bulkbiker

Kristin251

Expert
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Nah, I gave up on it.
They were being offensively rude to/about people making different diet choices, and they bickering like children about The One Twue Carnivore Path to Perfick Health. I have Zero tolerance for that ;)

So I left the group.

Is it better now? Or do they still play those games?
Hey Brunneria! How are you?
I’m now, for a bit over a year carnivore and beef only. Never felt better!

There’s a fb group called women carnivore tribe. It’s my fav carnivore group. You might want to check it out. They’re not all 100% cv and some can be snarky of course but over all great people. If you want me to invite you just lemme know.

Hope you and all my old friends are well. I was so happy to see this thread! Yay

Reactions: Goonergal