Cats

jahmoo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Horrible People
If they trained them with a litter tray outside it would save them doing it in our garden, taking responsibility for your pets is not much to ask, or is it. If selfish I can understand why.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

eveshamgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
jahmoo said:
If they trained them with a litter tray outside it would save them doing it in our garden, taking responsibility for your pets is not much to ask, or is it. If selfish I can understand why.

Do you know how hard it I'd to train cats? They aren't like dogs you know lol

Why don't you get one of those things that make a noise the cats don't like to keep them out of your garden?

I have 2 cats taz and g.

Both are very annoying. G doesn't like it when things are where he wants to sit and so will knock them off when he thinks you aren't looking.

Taz has recently become my shadow. I can't sit down for a couple of seconds before she jumps on my lap. She also follows me to the bathroom and sits in the crutch of my trousers or even jumps in my shoulder!!!

Both are hunters to so often wake up to headless mice or rats etc

Winterhawk

We have four cats, two Bengal lions, Minkah and Merlin, and two black moggies with long hair called Bella and jimmy. Jimmy is 14 and blind but navigates round the room by bumping into things. She reminds me of one of those wind up children's toys that runs across the floor until it hits something then it turns 90degrees and moves on. All are rescue cats and all are much loved. They all have their issues but that's a result of the treatment they had when they were young. I HATE people who abuse cats with the same intensity that I HATE people who abuse women or children...the only solution for that sort of scum is a bullet.....sorry I just feel strongly about is is all

LittleWolf

I have a kitty called Eli.

I wasn't allowed a dog but he does tricks and wags his tail like a dog. Also enjoys belly rubs and rough petting like a dog. We talk to eachother, miaowing at different volumes and pitches. I tell him off with a growl or hiss but also knows the verbal commands for 'down', 'sit' etc

He knows when I'm upset or unwell, likes to come sit on me, nuzzle me, knead me etc. He licks me a lot so I nuzzle him. He especially likes it when I stroke his ears flat to his head, rub his fur the wrong way and when I nuzzle the bridge of his nose and between his ears or his cheeks with the tip of my nose.

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
I have a jack Russell
And a black and white cat dog Trixie and harry the cat.
They know when I am not well they snuggle up to me to keep an eye on me would not be without them