CraigT123

Can anyone recommend a place to get CBD oil or capsules? I really want to try but I'm afraid I might buy something fake :(
Hi, my wife buys them from a website called Binary CBD, she's bought from many websites in the past! She mainly takes CBD oil for her aches and pains and swears by them. And trust me, the type of woman my wife is, she would've truly vetted any company before she bought anything from them. I wish I could give you scientific evidence of it working, but I trust in my wife's experiences that they work. They have oils, edibles and so on. Do you want me to find out exactly which one she buys and let you know? Hope this helps.

Reactions: Chloe22292

Chloe22292

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, my wife buys them from a website called Binary CBD, she's bought from many websites in the past! She mainly takes CBD oil for her aches and pains and swears by them. And trust me, the type of woman my wife is, she would've truly vetted any company before she bought anything from them. I wish I could give you scientific evidence of it working, but I trust in my wife's experiences that they work. They have oils, edibles and so on. Do you want me to find out exactly which one she buys and let you know? Hope this helps.
Hi yeah that would be fab if you could. Thanks so much