Cereal Killers, Run on Fat, $tatin Nation

Art Of Flowers

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you join www.dietdoctor.com there are some interesting courses and movies to watch if you are a member, especially if you are interested in a Low Fat High Carb diet or fasting. You need a credit card to join, but the first month is free (subsequently $9/month) and you can cancel at any time. So far I have watched ...
  • Jason Fung's fasting course and this weekend I am trying to just eat once a day and fast the rest of the time.
  • Cereal Killers - a film about an athlete switches to a low carb, high fat diet for a month and this shows the positive effect of this diet on him.
  • Run on Fat (Cereal Killers 2) is a film showing how endurance athletes can perform better burning fat as fuel rather than carbohydrate.
  • $tatin Nation - a very interesting film about the drug statins and its effect (and side effects) on the body and that they have negligible benefit to people with high cholesterol unless they have heart disease (i.e. of little use to the general public).

Reactions: Snapsy

Art Of Flowers

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I just watched Carb Loaded - A culture dying to eat on the dietdoctor website. This is essential viewing for anyone with Type 2 diabetes or anyone wanting to reduce weight. One interesting point from the film is that Alzheimers could be called Type 3 Diabetes. There is a version on youtube also

Last edited: