CGM overpatches

onnecar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Football, Icy weather, Getting old.
I swim regularly and use a arm tube purchased from a company called Funky Pumpers. It covers my sensor perfectly. Had it for several years now with no problems. Good luck.
Thanks. I've purchased a different brand of overplaster with a plastic cover included to go over the sensor. It has good reviews on Amazon and a couple of people on here have recommended it. If that doesn't work I'll bear your advice in mind. Someone did also say that the sensor stays on without needing to be covered, so might even give that a go. It may well be trial and error.

onnecar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Football, Icy weather, Getting old.
I swim and am into watersports and wear mine a lot in the water. I don't cover it. Have you tried without covering it? It's up to 30 minutes fully immersed up to 1m, if you're swimming its highly doubtful it's going to be fully immersed the whole time. I don't think you need to cover it.
Good point, thanks. Will give it a try. Presumably the timing is talking about continuous submersion then, so could well be enough for a swimming session, or an aquarobics class for example.