CGM's for use with Freestyle Libre Miao Miao & Iphone

SheilaV

Hi my name is Sheila
I have just purchased a Miao Miao , to help with my hypo's, as I have been on the Libre for 6 month's now.
I was hoping to be able to use the Spike app but, it doesn't appear to be compatible with Apple Iphone anymore?
Can anybody recommend another system, which it will work with my phone & the Miao Miao.
Thanks for any help you can give me
P.S I'm not very computer literate, so I'm hoping that I'm sending this to the right place

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
There is the Tomato app produced by the same team as the Miao Miao seems to work with ios and android phones. And it has smartwatch compatibility.

sorry the link I posted just takes you to miao miao just google Tomato App or search app store.

Last edited:

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you 'do' Facebook have a look on here https://www.facebook.com/groups/853994615056838/ at the xDrip group and the 'app', it's a decent tool and 'do-able' if you can follow onscreen instructions to set it up, it's more functional if you set up a 'nightscout' account but that's a little more technical and unnecessary if all you want is readings and alarms on your phone.