Changed to lyumjev and want to change back

Kingvora

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Antje77 my doctor asked me if wanted to try lyumjev he said it acts faster than novorapid and i said sure why not, however instead of giving me a trial he switched it on the prescription, what is the best way of changing back, should i contact my gp (not the doctor, hes from the outpatients at the hospital) or would i have to contact my doctor because i want it changed back asap. Thanks

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Antje77 my doctor asked me if wanted to try lyumjev he said it acts faster than novorapid and i said sure why not, however instead of giving me a trial he switched it on the prescription, what is the best way of changing back, should i contact my gp (not the doctor, hes from the outpatients at the hospital) or would i have to contact my doctor because i want it changed back asap. Thanks
Hi @Kingvora ,
I don't know, I'm in the Netherlands and our system is a little different from the UK system.

However, most of our members are in the UK so others may know how to best go about this.
You posted in the General Chat section of the forum, if I were you I'd post your question in the Type 1 part or in Ask a Question, it will be more visible there!

Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: EllieM