1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Changing doses times

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by Vickitub, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Vickitub

Vickitub Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I’m going out for dinner today earlier then I normally have my dinner. I usually have it around six o’clock and my fixed dose is 6 for that and my lunch time one is 2. Today however my dinner is around my lunch time. Do I take my dinner dose then instead. I hope I made sense I didn’t know how to word this. Hope someone can help me.
    Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vickitub

Vickitub Type 1 · Well-Known Member

It would be a Sunday roast I’d normally eat for dinner. I don’t eat big portions anyway. I will definitely keep an eye on my levels afterwards. Thank you so much for help. Have a wonderful day today

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook