Charging a miao miao 2

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
This is no doubt a daft question but can you charge miao miao 2 with a mains phone charger or can you only charge it by connecting it with a computer, I think I am having a senior moment not unusual for me

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
This is no doubt a daft question but can you charge miao miao 2 with a mains phone charger or can you only charge it by connecting it with a computer, I think I am having a senior moment not unusual for me

Hi,

I have charged mine using both sources.. Just plug the USB in, connect to the Miaomiao & see the blue light flash..

When fully charged. I would unplug the charge cable. I wouldn't trust the magnetic end if it connected with anything other that the charge point on the MM. If it connected with a set of keys (for instance.) it could seriously short out...?

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you for the information it has put my mind at rest, I can go out now for an Indian meal and enjoy it, so I will not connecting it up till tomorrow, but I have to say it arrived very quickly just over 1 day

Reactions: Jaylee

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you for the information it has put my mind at rest, I can go out now for an Indian meal and enjoy it, so I will not connecting it up till tomorrow, but I have to say it arrived very quickly just over 1 day

To be fair, they are pretty fast on the dispatch.

Mine seemed to also come in a partially charged state? So, the first full charge up may not take too long.

Any questions? By all means ask..

Enjoy your meal.!