Type 2 Chest ache ?? Anyone else??

grante

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am on lchf way of eating.
I am in month 4 of being diagnosed t2.
I have stopped my meds and for the last 2 months and have seen my bloods reduce. I am also 3 stone lighter.

I have started having an ache in the left side of my chest. Doc says there's nothing wrong and it could be stress of work but i don't think so.

Has anyone else have this ??
I was thinking my salts maybe out of balance ??

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
if you are very low carbing then you may need to add a bit more salt to your food... you can also add it by eating more salted peanuts... sometimes GP´s are wrong so if you feel it keeps hurting in your left side or even worsening then demand being excamined better maybe suggesting having taken an x-ray of your chest... if you tend to be scared of all kind of diseases all the time then it can be something you create... but ...I don´t think a person should go for many days with a one-sided chest pain...
as it could be a sign of disease..

Reactions: grante

BrianTheElder

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Snide people
I am on lchf way of eating.
I am in month 4 of being diagnosed t2.
I have stopped my meds and for the last 2 months and have seen my bloods reduce. I am also 3 stone lighter.

I have started having an ache in the left side of my chest. Doc says there's nothing wrong and it could be stress of work but i don't think so.

Has anyone else have this ??
I was thinking my salts maybe out of balance ??
Hi @grante
I had persistent back pains inside my left shoulder blade for a long time after I was dxd with T2. I had lots of heart tests, but no problems there. In the end they put it down to neuropathy. I have had a number of incidents of shingles, Reynaud's Disease and diabetic neuropathy in the last few years, so I seem to have problems in that area.
The symptoms are worrying and I always felt people thought I was malingering, but it is something that should be pursued.

Reactions: grante