1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

chest pain

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by Roberta, Feb 15, 2012.

1. cott97

cott97 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes and as long as he ruled out anything serious or heart then even if he doesn't give a formal diagnosis you can try some things to relieve the pain for yourself. Once I started referring to it as costochondritis instead of weird cramping in my side it became accepted and no more suggestions of cracked ribs etc. I found just having a name for it made me feel better.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook