Chocolate Rant!

Kallyloo

I have found the secret to eternal chocolate mwah ha haa. Seriously Green an Blacks cocoa powder, it can give an intense chocolate hit and has virtually no carbs unlike hot chocolate drinks that are laced with sugar. Use lactofree milk to lower the milk carbs and a sugar substitute if you like it sweet.

The beauty of it is its not a quick bite like a choccy snack, it's a big long hit, a mug full that you can take time over and enjoy and have twice a day. :D

K

Kat100

Hi glad to hear some feedback about the avid lite site from someone who has used it...

I am tempted to use that site , keep looking at it, now I am going to as a pre Christmas treat...thank you for sharing Kat x

kellibabi

Hi Kat100,

Avidlite delivery is VERY fast.
They also put a little taster pack of 4/5 sweeties (zero sugar) in the parcel too.

I went on today & order Atkins Peanut Butter Cups (just like the Reeses ones) & some fruity chews (zero sugar)
that are like Starburst.

I'm loving their low-carb pasta as I can treat myself with a pasta bolognese every now & then.

There's also a chocolate cake mix that you can do in the microwave - I bought it, but haven't tried it yet!

:)