Christmas gift ideas

K

Kat100

Now some of us like gifts for Christmas, some may not , all very personal ..
So has anyone got any good gift ideas ..
Anyone ever received a special gift ...
Difficult people to buy for .. I find tom cat hard to buy for .

Sharing caring suggestions/ideas, welcomed .. hohoho :)

Let's get shopping :)

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
How about for the person who has everything: a box to put it all in.....

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Bought molly56's three cats a radio controlled mouse

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'd love to play with this and add a new thread as what we'dall like for Christmas... but I won't. God knows how it will end. lol

Kitty loved food treats and its collar which had a bell on. Mind you that was in the 90s. They have radar and lazer lights on now! lol
How about a jumper for xmas day?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Now your talking lol xxx hello @ickihun :)
How are you doing x
I'm improving, well i think. Mr ickihun is expecting cartwheels i think when i said i can normal shift a virus on painkillers. :confused:Thinking of Christmas thou, getting excited now.

K

Kat100

I'd love to play with this and add a new thread as what we'dall like for Christmas... but I won't. God knows how it will end. lol

Kitty loved food treats and its collar which had a bell on. Mind you that was in the 90s. They have radar and lazer lights on now! lol
How about a jumper for xmas day?
Awwww please start the thread , the more the merrier xxx
I will drop in tomorrow to play ..
Start the thread :)

Christmas jumper .. now there is an ideas x

K

Kat100

I'm improving, well i think. Mr ickihun is expecting cartwheels i think when i said i can normal shift a virus on painkillers. :confused:Thinking of Christmas thou, getting excited now.
Awww glad you are getting excited ..
That Christmas feeling is just about starting ..
But why why why are people not so friendly in the shops , just busy and not smiling .. they do in the old films lol x

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What do men like for Christmas ..

Bloke stuff :D

Gadgets, books by Jeremy Clarkson :), expensive accessories that they won't buy themselves (for example, I have always hankered after a hip flask), booze of choice (single malt whisky for me, but other intoxicants are available), home strip for their favourite footy team, gentleman's "leisure interest" magazines :oops::oops::oops:, expensive after-shave (polo by Ralph Lauren, please :))

I can't speak for other blokes but I don't really want: socks, a nice tie, new underwear, cheap smellies or a romantic read to help me get in touch with my feminine side :D :D

Reactions: ickihun
K

Kat100

Bloke stuff :D

Gadgets, books by Jeremy Clarkson :), expensive accessories that they won't buy themselves (for example, I have always hankered after a hip flask), booze of choice (single malt whisky for me, but other intoxicants are available), home strip for their favourite footy team, gentleman's "leisure interest" magazines :oops::oops::oops:, expensive after-shave (polo by Ralph Lauren, please :))

I can't speak for other blokes but I don't really want: socks, a nice tie, new underwear, cheap smellies or a romantic read to help me get in touch with my feminine side :D :D
Yes that's it , it's the something different I am looking for along with many others lol x
I love your Santa list lol :):):)

Reactions: jay hay-char
K

Kat100

Good food, fine wine and peace & quiet ;)
Yes fine wine lol
This year I have noticed that the old fashioned wines are being marketed , like damson , gossberry etc , they do make nice gifts ..
I had the sample taste and purchased a few bottles ..
I know not Rioja or anything like that but different ..
nice gifts .. :)
I can see your Christmas Day , sofa , tv , wine , great food .. just nice ..

Reactions: noblehead