Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Nemz7

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Is there any Type 1s who have been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. What lead to the diagnosis, and what treatment have you been offered? Thanks

Ermintrude75

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Ive got Fibromyalgia which some the symptoms are the same as CFS ie the exhaustion. I was offered amatriptaline to help with sleeping but it made me to drugged up to do anything. Apart from that its been pretty much suck it up and get on with it

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ive got Fibromyalgia which some the symptoms are the same as CFS ie the exhaustion. I was offered amatriptaline to help with sleeping but it made me to drugged up to do anything. Apart from that its been pretty much suck it up and get on with it
I had the privilege of a consultation with a very knowledgeable pharmacist/chemist before a recent op and she advised I took Amitripyline earlier in the evening. So I now take it around 6pm instead of 10pm. I was struggling to get up for kids to do school run. Currently on school hols I take it a little later than 6pm but will divert to earlier once school resumes. It works a treat earlier, for me.