Since being newly diagnosed with diabetes been reading around and my friend also suggested eating some cinnamon in the morning its what he does and really helps him ive been trying it for a few days sprinkled on my breakfast or mixed in with water can feel a difference anyone else use it or tried it?
I have wrote some info about it here and will also be writing about my journey of diabetes
being a diabetic and finding restrictions.to life style. people who do not understand the problems one has. not being able to afford to come back to uk for holidays as often, quite expensive. miss some foods that the French do not do. but can live with that French drivers. who love to tail gate. and they love to drive over the white line. in rural areas they are a pain. but get use to it. does put the wind up you. But driving in the UK found that drivers want to get as close as they can. and the traffic. it took me 25 minutes to get to friends house which was less then a mile away. due to traffic.
Hi I have read the reviews and thought I would try this. I have had it in coffee, taste ok. looking where I can buy the tablets that the guys have mentioned.