Cleaning

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hanadr said:
I don't get hypos, but I'd love to give up cleaning. I did my bathrooms yesterday and the day before and I was EXHAUSTED. I steamed everywhere even on tops of pipes that are not boxed in

I don't mind cleaning when it's with the steam cleaner! My mother has one and I borrow it every 3 months or so to give a really deep clean. It's so satisfying!

Day to day cleaning though.... Not a fan

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
carty said:
I heard or read somewhere that once dust reaches a certain level it doesnt get any dustier I am going for that one :lol:
CAROL

Sadly the same can't be said for dog hair :(

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
carty said:
I heard or read somewhere that once dust reaches a certain level it doesnt get any dustier I am going for that one :lol:
CAROL
I heard about that too. Apparantly it takes about 3 years! I hate cleaning but I also hate dust - it's a dilemma :smile:

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

claymic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I love cleaning though I moan about it when I am doing it :) I do like seeing everything clear and sparkly. I do hate hoovering so other half does that.

samroboli

That really made me laugh Diddly!! Most of this thread has actually. Except silently as my little girl is asleep next to me. I always find if I go low whilst in the middle of cleaning I just get so stubborn and think "I want to finish this, I will finish this" And of course I'm getting lower and lower, but I have heard that's a diabetic trait, to be stubborn when hypo.