Coconut oil

Fallenstar

I know a few people on here use the stuff, I have used it for quiet some time for cooking and other stuff due to the health benefits and have used loads of different brands.
I just wanted to give people who use it a little heads up on a real little gem of one I have found.
It's Coconoil, certified virgin,organic. I get it through Amazon and it is a very prompt ,professional service...but it tastes the best I have tasted . I eat it straight out of the tub with a spoon, Greedy Boff I am.
Any way it is the best priced I have found for quality and taste, so I thought I'd let anyone who buys it a nod.
www.coconoil.com , its half the price of H&B's and much nicer :D

jahusba

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having to cut carbs
Thankyou shall try it one day but had just bought some from H&B as it's half price at the moment.

In what way is Coconoil much nicer? Am interested cos not keen on Coconut Oil so if I found one that I liked the taste of, it might be easier to take.

Jane

Fallenstar

Jahusba :D
Well it's a bit like comparing Chocolate we all know what it taste's like, it's just that some brands taste nicer than others :lol: Does that make sense.
This one, well the Organic one, taste's nicer to me than all the others I have tried because I eat a lot of the stuff straight out of the tub for weight gain and other benefits...and it just tasted the best one so far, thought I'd pass it on ....and it has been the cheapest one I have found for quality, so win win!

jahusba

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
having to cut carbs
Tried a spoonful in my coffee this morning and it wasn't bad at all