Coeliac disease ?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does anyone this I’m currently goi g to be tested for this as over coming years my stomach has got so bad.

I been trying gluten free for last week and it’s helped but I just find it hard with not having massive choices of food .

Also feel like another life challenge to deal with on top of diabetes

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Does anyone this I’m currently goi g to be tested for this as over coming years my stomach has got so bad.

I been trying gluten free for last week and it’s helped but I just find it hard with not having massive choices of food .

Also feel like another life challenge to deal with on top of diabetes

Hello there.

My coeliac panel came back as inconclusive, but my Endo instructed a gluten-free lifestyle anyway, so I’ve been doing that fora few years-now.

in terms of food options, there are loads, but personally, I avoid stuff from the”Free From” part of the supermarket. I just go for stuff that is naturally gluten free. I do agree though that it is annoying to find some of the things with gluten we’d never suspect.

is there anything in particular you ar struggling with?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi :) that funny you say that cause all free from included the milk free to which I guess they try cater the both in to one . It just the general freezer stuff and snacks and breads the prices already so much