Compatible androids with YPSO & freestyle libre 3

KerryR.87

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi all I’m looking to see if anyone can help me with this question. I’m moving to YPSO pump and freestyle libre 3. I’m an iPhone user and have been trying to find a small cheap android phone that can support both pump and sensor and that is small. If anyone can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated

sninge

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Kerry
I don't know about the pump being compatible but I have a google pixel 7a that I used with libre 2 ( im now on Dex ) I chose the phone because I also like a smaller phone, they are hard to find these days!!

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I did use a android phone a couple of years ago but it didn’t support the Libre app so I went to app because I was on the S23 and that said in the store that the Libre app wasn’t compatible so I went on the iPhone and it is a lot better than android to use the app and it always connects to the app but I have always checked the apps and I found that android are having a lot of problems with the Libre apps and the same with dexcom so I would just stay with the iPhone as they are a better phone