Confused symptoms

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
I know I'm a very stable T2. I have blood tests to prove it.
However, just recently I've had a few symptoms that seemed like hypo. Since I know my minimal Metformin isn't likely to cause it and I'm well accustomed to my VLC diet., I just got on with life feeling a bit "off".
Now I think I have the puzzle solved
It was low blood PRESSURE. When the doctor took mine last week, he didn't complete both numbers, just said"That's too low!"
and has modified my blood pressure medication.
Since then I've felt fine, no more spinning head and I can get up immediately after tying the laces on my trainers. This doctor has just inherited me from his colloeague who retired and who kept telling me "The lower the better" and "You'll just have to stand up more slowly?"
Hana

Tracey69

hi
They say a change in gp can give different explanations. Glad to hear it has been sorted and that you are feeling better in yourself.
Take care
Tracey

Bertie

I'm glad you had a second opinion even if it was via an inheritance! It just goes to show that sometimes it's worth seeking further advice or information.

Wishing you well

Craigybus

Some GP's really are out of touch, especially ones close on retirement, as they do not read up on latest treatments & side effects of meds etc. I've been on the wrong end of problems caused by a pathetic GP, and his constant misdiagnosis too. Now I seem to have a half decent GP