confused

terrie2k9

Dislikes
Ignorance horrible people
I am 23 and have recently been told iv got diabetes iv had to do many blood tests and see both the nurse and the doctor. I was shocked to find out I had this as I'd gone to see about something different my only problem now is that the nurse and doctor can't seem to get on the same page with the advice there giving me. I was told by the nurse to diet for three months to try bring my levels down and then told to do it for only month. I'm doing as try say but feel like iv just been left to deal with this alone and I am very confused about what they are planning to do to help me dies anyone else feel like?this?

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Welcome to the club. Many many people have felt like this. There seems to be a deal of confusion in the Health industry about what they are doing.

Did they give you any numbers we can work with and did they say what sort of a diet. Are you overweight?

Ask questions. Someone should be able to answer them if not me.

terrie2k9

Dislikes
Ignorance horrible people
I am over weight and was told to cut out sugars and fats they didn't tell me any numbers just I can only have 5g of super per100g food which I am doing just hate waiting to find out what's going on