Connecting with Katie and Navigating Type 2 Diabetes Together

katiepatel

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello everyone,

My name is Katie, and I'm excited to join this diabetes forum. I've been living with Type 2 diabetes for some time now, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to connect with others who understand the journey. Managing diabetes can be challenging at times, but I believe that by sharing our experiences and supporting each other, we can navigate this path together. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing insights, tips, and encouragement along the way.

Best regards, Katie

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone,

My name is Katie, and I'm excited to join this diabetes forum. I've been living with Type 2 diabetes for some time now, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to connect with others who understand the journey. Managing diabetes can be challenging at times, but I believe that by sharing our experiences and supporting each other, we can navigate this path together. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing insights, tips, and encouragement along the way.

Best regards, Katie
Hi katiepatel and welcome to the forum.

You must have been diagnosed at a very early age - how has that been for you?

TooSweetForMe

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, Katie! Welcome to the forums! Hope you get a lot of information here, I feel like it is a constant learning process for me.

• Agree
Reactions: Outlier

rhaardoerfer

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Welcome! And I agree, together we are much stronger in living with diabetes.