urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Just did. Quality.. :cool:

Check out "Dirty hands must come clean, AC/DC parody."

Like it - seems to be a new cult developing. When I searched for that I even saw 'we're gonna wash our hands' over a Beatles soundtrack.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Lockdown, Philippine's styleeeeee, (or don't mess with Duterte).

upload_2020-4-2_20-23-20.png

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Popping into town for some shopping, - a sneak preview of the future?

upload_2020-5-14_13-26-32.png

Bob Falfa

It's pretty shocking how the Conservative government has managed this so far. Anyone would think their plan was to spread the virus as much as possible to kill off as many of the sick and elderly as possible to save money.

Then all the other things we already knew about are now hitting home including - The NHS and Social Care balls-ups - Front line workers don't even have basic PPE equipment *** - (I've even seen pictures of people having to make their own at home - AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!).
Rushing to protect their business mates first. The Universal Credit shocker. Zero hours contract workers.

Meanwhile the continual inaction, lies, question dodging whilst the Pound Shop Trump closes parliament and runs off to hide in his countryside retreat as the **** is really about to hit the fan.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1243119179529666560

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1242959154404352000

https://twitter.com/EmergMedDr/status/1242998315903410177

I would suggest that you are only at the tip of the iceberg regarding Johnson,
Do you really believe he had the virus?(that's question for the full forum)
He was more concerned about brexit and getting elected , the UK is an Island , the sea is the protection, and he never closed the airports, in December,
He never checked the PPE stock.
This has been known about since,well for about a year
Then there is his advocation of genecide, worse if you're Scottish , less worse if you're ( grammar reachs a new low) Welsh
The PPE problem could and should have ben sorted, but No BJ didn't want to deal withe nasty foreigners, while Trump bought the Stocks, and urged America to pray for BJ
Let's not forget a member of the Welsh assembly pointed out the PPE was for England, not Wales or Scotland.
One must question Hancock in this.Hancock is a director in the Company where PPE purchases are made, looking at the paperwork attached to that company, I believe it's questionable,
Is Hancok profiteering from the purchase of PPEs?
BJ is devaluing the NHS in order to make it more attractive to Trump's chums, Or if you like shorting the business
BJ clapping for the NHS? .Seriously ? .........Forget clapping .....Give them the material to combat the virus,let the NHS organise the fight, Not a load of sycophant charlatans
Johnson snorting everwhere when visiting hospitals, putting his grubby mitts on peolpe he met
Lockdown ? except if you're a Tory( Oh hell he's going to start!) Let's start with Charles 800 miles, some ex-MP 4000 miles on 4 trips to some island, to carry on Robert Jenrick, Neil ferguson( actually twice as he got his bit on the side to visit him) and about 40 others
I wonder if charges under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 can be brought against BJ ,.....Don't dismiss the concept
I have had diabetes since about 1982, and this is the first time I've worried about it ,,,,I have absoltely NO Confidence in
Johnson.....

Oh He's increased the National debt by £3.5 trillion since becoming PM
I think you'll see the regard I have for him So best to stop now

"Hanging is too good for the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
I would suggest that you are only at the tip of the iceberg regarding Johnson,
Do you really believe he had the virus?(that's question for the full forum)
He was more concerned about brexit and getting elected , the UK is an Island , the sea is the protection, and he never closed the airports, in December,
He never checked the PPE stock.
This has been known about since,well for about a year
Then there is his advocation of genecide, worse if you're Scottish , less worse if you're ( grammar reachs a new low) Welsh
The PPE problem could and should have ben sorted, but No BJ didn't want to deal withe nasty foreigners, while Trump bought the Stocks, and urged America to pray for BJ
Let's not forget a member of the Welsh assembly pointed out the PPE was for England, not Wales or Scotland.
One must question Hancock in this.Hancock is a director in the Company where PPE purchases are made, looking at the paperwork attached to that company, I believe it's questionable,
Is Hancok profiteering from the purchase of PPEs?
BJ is devaluing the NHS in order to make it more attractive to Trump's chums, Or if you like shorting the business
BJ clapping for the NHS? .Seriously ? .........Forget clapping .....Give them the material to combat the virus,let the NHS organise the fight, Not a load of sycophant charlatans
Johnson snorting everwhere when visiting hospitals, putting his grubby mitts on peolpe he met
Lockdown ? except if you're a Tory( Oh hell he's going to start!) Let's start with Charles 800 miles, some ex-MP 4000 miles on 4 trips to some island, to carry on Robert Jenrick, Neil ferguson( actually twice as he got his bit on the side to visit him) and about 40 others
I wonder if charges under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 can be brought against BJ ,.....Don't dismiss the concept
I have had diabetes since about 1982, and this is the first time I've worried about it ,,,,I have absoltely NO Confidence in
Johnson.....

Oh He's increased the National debt by £3.5 trillion since becoming PM
I think you'll see the regard I have for him So best to stop now

"Hanging is too good for the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

I have to say the current Tory Government is the worst UK Government I've ever known in my lifetime. THEY HAVE MADE ME EMBARRASSED TO BE BRITISH.
A seemingly never ending procession of pathological and incompetent liars that are now further fronting up to defend the undefendable. They are an absolute disgrace. The most worrying thing is that there are at least 5 more years of this to go.

If there were a series of Dominic Cumming's style mass raves/BBQs this Bank Holiday Monday and beyond (complete with Cummings masks) then nobody could really say anything.

Speaking of Big Bad Dom, one of the worst things he's done was the policy of 'killing all the people off in care homes'. History will look back on these guys - and those that voted and still blindly support them as being barbaric savages and the blustering buffoon that fronts them as an incompetent hypercritical lying coward.

Last edited:

Bob Falfa

This was a post yesterday on a blog, I have edited it a bit

It read
"My mothers friends husband collapsed today and was rushed to hospital – brain haemorrhage.

One of the NHS priorities was to test him for COVID (no doubt for their safety) and guess ***** what – yip, tested positive.

result – no operation and they are leaving him to die.

His wife has been told she can do a quick in and out or wait at home for the phone call.

He will die today.

No doubt his death will go down as ‘with’ COVID"

Have a think about it

then consider the last lines of my previous post "Hanging is too good for the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Re the Care Homes, was one Tory piece of trash a Robert Kilgour own a load of Care Homes, I looked up his company accounts and seriously wealthy, and he want the Government(Scottish Administration) to provide RPE
and other things (FOC), and not to effectively Nationalise them.
Sorry but he set the rate for his care homes and let's face it make a lot of money out of them, effectively not cut his profit.
Kilgourto me is not much of a human being...The question I ask my self is........Why does no one question the fact that He as a service provider has a Duty of Care ,One to his staff and also those under his care ,

This is his more recent what is interesting is the Herald gave him "Free Reign"

https://archive.is/NaQdm

Last edited:

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
Oh man. Can someone please try and convince me that I'm not living in Idiocracy?
ToryIdiots.jpg

"I put my 4-year old child in the car and had a 60mile spin to test my eyesight brah"

Last edited:

Bob Falfa

There are a good few blog/posting etc, regardsing the Covid issue, one from Craig Murray( who is n author, broadcaster and human rights activist. He was British Ambassador to Uzbekistan from August 2002 to October 2004 and Rector of the University of Dundee from 2007 to 2010.)

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/05/why-barnard-castle/

The second worth a read TruePublica
https://truepublica.org.uk/united-k...a-cover-story-obscuring-something-far-darker/

I tend to go with Where's the money to be found theory.

Consider would Johnson and co throw people into the sea to drown, then rescue some to be a hero? It's rhetorical,
That makes the theory of a created disease in order to produse an expensive cure , far more plausable

Reactions: jjraak