COVID Vaccination

22nw22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I’m 16, but will be 17 in April so am an older teen. Anyone else in my age bracket had their vaccine? I’m due on Saturday to have the vaccine.

Fruitella

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Nope- don’t think type 2 with no other conditions like me will unfortunately:/
Had mine today, make sure the GP has your mobile number to receive the texts - a friend of same age and same GP has heard nothing yet.

22nw22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Nope- don’t think type 2 with no other conditions like me will unfortunately:/

I’m a 16 yo type 1 and got mine today. Maybe they haven’t got through all the patients. Because I’m 16 the only one I could have is the Pfizer one, but it’s better than nothing. Bet you wouldn’t believe me but I have photo evidence of the card and my sticker that I got it on.

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m a 16 yo type 1 and got mine today. Maybe they haven’t got through all the patients. Because I’m 16 the only one I could have is the Pfizer one, but it’s better than nothing. Bet you wouldn’t believe me but I have photo evidence of the card and my sticker that I got it on.
Congratulations! I don't think they have found any advantage of one vaccine to the other, as far as the patient is concerned.

Yes I’m now due to have mine on Thursday- do you know which ones the gp is giving out?