Cravings?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
But, what are these fat bombs you talked about?

Fat bombs are fab. Think choc truffles, and After Eights, and fudge, and tiny sweet treats - all the things you shouldn't EVER eat when low carbing, but these ARE LC so there is no guilt.

Of course, they are also horrifically high in fat calories, so if you are combining Low Carb with Low Calorie or Low Fat, then please, do not, under any circumstances, follow this link.
http://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2015/03/24/60-amazing-fat-bomb-recipes

Personally, I have found that they kill all cravings, and hunger pangs, and prevent liver dumps, at approx 100-250 calories a serving, which is a lot less than a meal would be. So I often have a serving at Elevenses, skipping both lunch and breakfast, and effectively Fat Fasting until evening meal. Works for me, but it probably sounds rather odd to people who haven't investigated Intermittent Fasting.

;)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Fat bombs are fab. Think choc truffles, and After Eights, and fudge, and tiny sweet treats - all the things you shouldn't EVER eat when low carbing, but these ARE LC so there is no guilt.

Of course, they are also horrifically high in fat calories, so if you are combining Low Carb with Low Calorie or Low Fat, then please, do not, under any circumstances, follow this link.
http://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2015/03/24/60-amazing-fat-bomb-recipes

Personally, I have found that they kill all cravings, and hunger pangs, and prevent liver dumps, at approx 100-250 calories a serving, which is a lot less than a meal would be. So I often have a serving at Elevenses, skipping both lunch and breakfast, and effectively Fat Fasting until evening meal. Works for me, but it probably sounds rather odd to people who haven't investigated Intermittent Fasting.

;)
you wicked woman...! those fat bombs look great