Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
If this helps ladybird , I must be the worlds worst knitter , cant even do an evened holey string vest !!!!
More holes than the yarn when attempting it....
My mum thought I would be able to knit as well as I drew!!!! No way .... !
Anna.x

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
BLIMEY !!!!! Craig these are SUPERB .... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Have just shown my husband them , as he used to play for hours with lego when he was a little lad ! [northern phrase from us northerners] He says they are amazing and willl have taken hours to create and make...
You dont need help , you need a medal !!!! :p
Anna.x :)

shop

They are Brilliant Craigybus!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I can see how it can be very theraputic and a focus.

I get sent out of the room when my little lad is either doing lego or jigsaws for fear of me sabbotaging his work!! ha ha :lol:

stevolution

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I collect tarantulas. They're ace pets! :thumbup:

I have 15 so far from Grammostola sp. Concepicon to the more challenging Heteroscodra maculata and Poecilotheria metallica, and will be picking up 4 more tomorrow at the Manchester spider and invert club.

I've told Jean that I'll stop at 40. :lol:

Mothman

Dislikes
Raw tomatoes and arrogant people.
Ime into moths bigtime, all recorded and released alive, my bees, Citroen BXs, Mills bombs and my shark fishing, again all tagged and released. And of course my dogs, all 3 of the little beggars.

Andy

Tinytoez

Dislikes
Diabetes!! People who dont understand. Being overweight and hungry.
Its not a daft hobby as such but people do call us mad.
We have 5 parrots in avriaries in our garden and 20+ little quails, we started off with 6 and boom, in one summer we had an explosion! People think we are crazy to have so many but it keeps us occupied, we have now got 3 babies under a week old too, so a lot of time will be spent taming them before I decide if we are going to sell them or not.
I used to have 2 parrots indoors at seperate times, who became like my friends but one escaped and one died. Its hard to explain unless you keep parrots what its like to live with them but there you have it. My daft hobby is my birds. :)

Craigybus

It is interesting reading about your hobbies. By the way, my Lego collection has just grown, with a load of retro stuff from the 1970s. A vintage Renault car which was released in 1975, an delivery truck from around the same time, and a boxed starter set dating from around 1979. All for a tenner (plus postage of £4.00). SWMBO rolled her eyes when she saw the big parcel

lego_710.jpg

lego_r10.jpg

lego_l11.jpg

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: