Delayed Jab Reaction

Lynz84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Everyone,

I received my 1st vaccine about 2 weeks ago. My reaction was super mild but about a week ago iI started feeling ridiculously tired. Im 37 and sugars are good so no reason for the extreme fatigue I am feeling!
I spoke with a pal who also has underlying issues and she experienced the same thing after her jab for a few weeks.
The tiredness is like when I was undiagnosed!
Has anyone else exoperienced this? I received the AZ and my pal received pfizer.

kimlala

Hi Everyone,

I received my 1st vaccine about 2 weeks ago. My reaction was super mild but about a week ago iI started feeling ridiculously tired. Im 37 and sugars are good so no reason for the extreme fatigue I am feeling!
I spoke with a pal who also has underlying issues and she experienced the same thing after her jab for a few weeks.
The tiredness is like when I was undiagnosed!
Has anyone else exoperienced this? I received the AZ and my pal received pfizer.
Hi @Lyn84, I am hoping you are feeling better. I wrote about my thoughts on the vaccine. If you are still feeling unwell, contact your physician and tell him. There are different reports on VAERS of extreme fatigue, I know it is different in the UK. Best wishes to you.