Approved Developing new app for type ones - survey

racens

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi, my name is Nick and I have two relatives with type 1 diabetes. I am currently a graduate student and I have been working on a project for a class at my university to develop an app for people living with type 1. We have talked to a lot of people for feedback in person, but are trying to reach a broader audience and have developed a survey to do so (approved by DCUK mgmt). We think we have some good ideas, but we could really use more insight from people living with type 1 every day! We are not trying to sell or promote anything, we just hope to learn from your insights. Thanks for considering and taking the time to help out! Survey is at this link. Whether you choose to participate in the survey or not, I appreciate your candid feedback here in the forum as well! Is there something you wish there was an app for that would be helpful? Are there features you'd love to see that you feel other apps don't cover? If you'd be willing to engage in follow-up questions as we continue working on this, please feel free to PM me. Thank you!!

All the best,
Nick

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Bump to get some replies .

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Replied and bumped..