Diabetes , i,m bringing this war to you ......

Andrew S

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snobs! Angry people who keep getting angry and can't calm down.
I do think that eating all those carbs was part of my progression to T2. I thought I needed them for energy, but was overloading them. I have energy these days from more protein, lower carbs, and snacking on unsalted nuts.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

anniwoo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
beetroot, Simon Cowell and spiders
Good post as far as Im concerned diabetes can do one!

jezza220

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
salad
just a little up date , since last posting in jan now 52 pound lighter and bp now 98 over 62 , last Hba1c 5.2 , still No MEDS for Mr Type 2 , feeling good , gym 6 days and try and burn 700-800 cal per session , so in your face Type 2 , im taking u down town.......

Reactions: 2 people

Jamrox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Mushrooms
Garlic bread
Walking up steep hills
just a little up date , since last posting in jan now 52 pound lighter and bp now 98 over 62 , last Hba1c 5.2 , still No MEDS for Mr Type 2 , feeling good , gym 6 days and try and burn 700-800 cal per session , so in your face Type 2 , im taking u down town.......

Hooray. You are doing great.
I m doing something similar and its great to know we can fight it. I bought an exercise bike and use it most days (sometimes the bum needs a rest lol) . On the days I don't I go for a walk
I use my fitness pal app and try to stick to 1200 net. The more I exercise the more I eat as long as I don't have a lot of carbs and stick to 1200 net I seem to be able to control it.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App