Hi all,
Quick question, what is the exact relationship between T2 diabetes and problems with the liver?
On diagnosis my bs were 86, but liver function completely normal which I know is a good thing. Just intrigued. I thought the 2 went hand in hand. I'm very curious to know how I can have a high bs but no liver issues. Like to understand everything. Thanks.
Ps, did have high cholesterol too though and know that fits with T2.
I think i fit into this catagory i keep getting Pain under my right rib cage and it feels sore to touch inflammation i expect.
I will mention it when i go for my blood test today.
Hi all,
Quick question, what is the exact relationship between T2 diabetes and problems with the liver?
On diagnosis my bs were 86, but liver function completely normal which I know is a good thing. Just intrigued. I thought the 2 went hand in hand. I'm very curious to know how I can have a high bs but no liver issues. Like to understand everything. Thanks.
Ps, did have high cholesterol too though and know that fits with T2.
NAFLD falls under the Metabolic Syndrome umbrella, together with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and (morbid) obesity. So they do tend to go together, but.... When I was diagnosed I had everything except high blood pressure. It's not required to tick all the boxes, to have MetaSyn.