Diabetic coma or just low blood sugar during sleep?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Do those things not link up with the Libre 2? I've got Libre 2s in my cupboard waiting for me to finish my Libre 1s, and I wasn't aware of that.
Watlaa only works with Bubble for the Libre2, not with MiaoMiao. The LibreLink app works just the same. If you're using the Libre just as it is and not with the Watlaa watch this is irrelevant.
https://watlaa.com/w1/

@Mattcornford29 , please ignore all this talk of extra apps and watches for now, and see how you get on with the Libre2 first. If you like it you can always see what else you want going with it :)

Reactions: Brunneria

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Do those things not link up with the Libre 2? I've got Libre 2s in my cupboard waiting for me to finish my Libre 1s, and I wasn't aware of that.
I’m still researching what’ll work. I think there’s an Apple Watch that might but it’s hard to find the info. There are, apparently, apps that can help with a watch link, but the Abbott Libre 2 information on his is scant. There’s a Libre 2 LibreLink app, which helps, but I really want a standalone watch. In non-Covid times I’d do the rounds of smart watch shops.

Reactions: StewM

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Yes, Matt, sorry, I said I didn’t want to derail. I’ll start a new thread about watches etc.
As I said before, the libre’s a game changer, it could take away a lot of the fear about a nighttime hypo like your last one happening again.

Reactions: Magscol54_
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes, Matt, sorry, I said I didn’t want to derail. I’ll start a new thread about watches etc.
As I said before, the libre’s a game changer, it could take away a lot of the fear about a nighttime hypo like your last one happening again.

No problem. Thanks for all your responses. I’ve ordered my new Libre 2 now so looking forward to using it