Diabetic Craft Club

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
image.jpeg

.....just finished latest cross stitch picture.....

S

Sable_Jan

It's been a too hot to think day today. Sat in my sewing room surrounded by lots of lovely fabric and I shifted pieces from here to there & back again..... decided just to pick up one of smaller pieces and do something with ... so I did...
e8cb094d36f5e293f913cd59032cb131.jpg

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
That's nice! You are right about it being too hot to think though. I am going to France next weekend for a week so it will probably get cooler then!

Reactions: Sable_Jan
S

Sable_Jan

That's nice! You are right about it being too hot to think though. I am going to France next weekend for a week so it will probably get cooler then!
Thank you
Been cool damp & clammy today... warmer upstairs but closed bedroom window cos neighbour's lasagna (at least that what it smelled like) may have been tantalising my tastebuds at teatime but 11:30 was ridiculous....I know they often eat late but.....

Got the major part of a Minnie Mouse one done today....only started about 3pm or would've been finished

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
image.jpeg
...this one has the title 'Three Bird Watchers'.....

Reactions: Sable_Jan

AnniB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
The colours in this one are lovely

Sorry, this should have had a picture of the cross-stitch included!

S

Sable_Jan

Tomorrow's task is making shorts!
I've still got some pieces pinned together from when my eldest was a teen. She'll be 40 in December..... I found them in a bag with the pattern when I was sorting g through my material a few months ago

S

Sable_Jan

298d119ffe0c8cbff4481c843385cd8f.jpg

Latest bag.
Got Mickey coming up next but got one to finish of cats wearing hats first

S

Sable_Jan

You seem to be able to find really nice fabrics! I love the cats.
I've been buying remnants off Etsy. From UK sellers.... sort of recycling and keeping UK sellers in business at the same time.
I love the cats too and was really chuffed I could get a pocket pretty much lined up...it's not perfect but at a glance you can't tell there's one there....slightly off centre to match it but who says pockets have to be equidistant side to side and top to bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sable_Jan

@AnniB... how are you getting on with the shorts....?
I've got 3 layers on outside today and wishing I'd my knee socks u see my jeggings

S

Sable_Jan

5a35c3f852b5346040eda3d780adcbf8.jpg
11053f94c761791a48fde5173d0641e6.jpg

Handles weren't long enough to go one at either side so I did them across. Works rather well being a small bag....

Last edited by a moderator: