Diabetic related forums

andycap789

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Why is it that you post all of these posts relating to getting a cure, and when i say it is only for people who only just have this disease, who will benefit from such things. I have been type 1 diabetic for 51 years now and have an awful lot of the problems associated with it. When i say its only newly diagnosed and short term people who will benefit, i get an email telling me off for saying such things. If its different in different countries say so and dont give people false hope. I thought it was a place where you have to be nice and truthful. I would love a cure as i'm sick to death of diabetes and all the problems you get with it. I can understand people would love a CURE of this dreaded disease but please be honest and stop sending emails telling people they shouldn't say things that people might not get any benefit from such new things happening and only say happy things Thanks

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
I agree! There IS no cure and if people are able to eat like a non diabetic without any meds then they were never diabetic in the first place.