Diabetics R Us

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Back from our long weekend away. We sweltered but had a lovely time, we did the train ride from Bodiam to Tenterden where we had lunch, I was a good girl and had a salad (mainly because it was too hot to eat anything else :D).

I hope you all managed to keep cool during our mini heatwave.

Back to work today, but only 4 days this week :happy: then we are off to France on Friday afternoon :happy:.

Have a good day.

H :)

Reactions: JohnEGreen

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I wondered where we had gone !
my youngest daughter and husband are with us for a while They are volunteers in Congo and we haven't seen them for 18 months so life is a little hectic at the moment .Lots of shopping and visiting family and friends and a dental appointment for Ben !:arghh:
Carol

Reactions: heh and SaskiaKC

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Enjoy your daughter's visit @carty

We've been busy getting the motorhome ready for our next holiday. We're booked on the tunnel on Friday tea time and then who knows where for 2 weeks :happy:

Have a good day.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all

Back from our long weekend away. We sweltered but had a lovely time, we did the train ride from Bodiam to Tenterden where we had lunch, I was a good girl and had a salad (mainly because it was too hot to eat anything else :D).

I hope you all managed to keep cool during our mini heatwave.

Back to work today, but only 4 days this week :happy: then we are off to France on Friday afternoon :happy:.

Have a good day.

I love that large steam train line. I hv pics at home of me just having my 6yr old and buying more Thomas tank track for the then 6yr old. He creates all kinds now. Coming up to 13 he has inherited the engineering gene. Of course its mostly aimed at making games for consoles but I'm not complaining.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
65457089_2692805067401183_7741708933638651904_n.jpg

heh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Love the cat vid @Guzzler

Well it's my last day in work for 2 weeks :happy:. Tunnel booked after work :happy: France, here we come :happy:

Will try and look in but be good while I'm away :D

Have a good day.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Morning all

Well it's my last day in work for 2 weeks :happy:. Tunnel booked after work :happy: France, here we come :happy:

Have a good day.

Have a great time.

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all

Have a good day.

Thanks, you too -- and have a wonderful holiday! I changed the TV channel this morning after Magnum to find a French lesson on. I'm now learning how to conjugate "er" verbs -- my French-speaking friend would laugh, but I'm enjoying the breakfast learning experience. I now know how to say "Je mange" -- wonder what the French is for LCHF? :D

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
wonder what the French is for LCHF? :D
Faible teneur en glucides et en gras
(Google translate and fed the sentence back to Google to see what turned up and it looks like French things about LCHF, so I suppose the translation is right :joyful:)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Merci beaucoup!

In French it looks like a delicious treat on the menu of a very fine restaurant! :D

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I went to my friends house the other day for the first time since he passed, I was a little apprehensive as It would seem strange being there with him not there and no expansive big hug he would always great me with but it was not like that as I could sense his presence and Penny was not going to let us be sad she said this is a house of happiness not sadness.

Dennis has stipulated that black is not to be worn at his funeral and that we all should wear what we want no formal clothes as long as we wear bright and colourful clothes with maybe red and white as they are the colours of Nottingham Forrest who he supported all his life and the team his father had played for many years ago.

It's Judith's birthday today so my son who is up from Oxford for a few days is going to cook for us an Italian style meal so may be a little on the carby side bUt what the heck.:)

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Merci beaucoup!

In French it looks like a delicious treat on the menu of a very fine restaurant! :D
When I was 11 years old we had lessons in French. First up was please and thank you as follows: Silver plates and mucky buckets.

Remember it to this day.

Reactions: SaskiaKC