Diabetics R Us

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
.....Plus three members of the group brought in biscuits today....

Reactions: heh

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can someone do tea coffee gives me a head ache !!
Carol

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I have a free bit of very useful advice for you all: When you have slept in the garden you should try to remember your mattress, blanket, fan, comics and lamp are still outside when it starts to rain.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hope everyone is well!!
I'm delighted I'm losing weight again. I've lost 1kg in 2wks then another 0.70kg this week. I thought I'd never start losing again. It got me quite down. In fact took a shine of meeting my surgeon but he's very good at spotting problems. I'm in very good hands. Having a gastroscopy on 29th. Gulp gulp, literally. Ha ha
I've been lerking when too tired to post and have posted when I shouldn't have as I either say too much or not come across well. Just like real life I suppose.
I miss you all but once again when low carbing I'm out of energy. Even had my iron checked again today. Nurse couldn't do hormone blood test as GP hadn't been clear to her which test was needed. So back again in 2wks time. They must miss me... when I'm not there. Ha ha. I've threatened to take sleeping bag.... now I'm threatening to take my own A/C mobile unit. Although the lovely nurse put a fan on me. Bless her.
I see them more than anyone else, these days.
I'm red hot tonight. Been in hot kitchen busy making treats (with assistance) for kids for our day out tomorrow. Ducks are going to love our surprise.
Picking up 11yr olds first school brazier too. A monumental moment. I'm sooo proud. He's got into best school in the City. He is such a naturally lucky child. I'm not surprised.

Had a near miss with 5yr old yesterday. He headbutted me. Wow it hurt. Right on my checkbone. Little monster. Sudocrem to the rescue. Just lucky no cut. I must have skin of leather. Ha ha. He got as big a shock as me. I cuddled him and reassured him it was an accident but not to do it again. Not sure how much he really understood thou.
We are awaiting an autistic parent education course. I've heard they are brilliant.
Not much rain here after lunch.
Anyone have a big down pour?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all

No rain here.

Back to work today but as Alan has to have the day off he's meeting me for lunch.

Have a good day.

H :)
You too @heh. I hope Alan gets some good news. Hugs to you both. :)

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Good news @heh fingers crossed for hubby to be discharged after results are back.

Lovely day here in Yorkshire but I am regretting doing almost all of the gardening in time for the downpours. There's nowt to do now. Just have to wait about a week for all those weed seeds to germinate! I am a woman on a mission this year ;)