Diabox & Libre 2 app

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, just downloaded Diabox app this week and using with existing Libre app.

Today, I've noticed keep losing bluetooth connection on both apps. Can you run together or do you have to delete one as assuming that's what's causing bluetooth issues?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, just downloaded Diabox app this week and using with existing Libre app.

Today, I've noticed keep losing bluetooth connection on both apps. Can you run together or do you have to delete one as assuming that's what's causing bluetooth issues?

Hi,

I have both on my phone. (Android.) You could try in systems apps going to Bluetooth & clearing the memory and cache. Then rescan in Diabox? I also find closing all apps will keep the solid preference & connection for Diabox too?

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I have both on my phone. (Android.) You could try in systems apps going to Bluetooth & clearing the memory and cache. Then rescan in Diabox? I also find closing all apps will keep the solid preference & connection for Diabox too?

Thanks for your reply.
Not quite sure where I would clear bluetooth memory and cache, or do you mean go into each app and clear memory and cache?

How would I close all apps to keep solid connection?
I have android phone

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Jaylee my bluetooth keeps dropping every few minutes on diabox and libre app alarms.
Cleared bluetooth cache, any other ideas please?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Jaylee my bluetooth keeps dropping every few minutes on diabox and libre app alarms.
Cleared bluetooth cache, any other ideas please?

Hi,

well to be frank I have librelink notifications blocked on my Android phone.
The alarm stuff comes from Diabox.
Did you try a restart of your phone too?

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I blocked Libre app notifications and done restart. Issues still the same, can't think what I'm missing?

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I've tried all of this and still have the issue, any other ideas as can't think what I'm missing?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've tried all of this and still have the issue, any other ideas as can't think what I'm missing?

OK?

I’ve used both apps with lire 2 on a Samsung galaxy note 4 & now on a later successor the note 9.
Primarily the Diabox app is used for the CGM experience?
Librelink for me is only there regarding registering a sensor with Abbot should a replacement be needed? & the only app that my HCPs “recognise..”

Going into settings on Diabox then “about.” What version do you have? (The info should come up.)

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
OK?

I’ve used both apps with lire 2 on a Samsung galaxy note 4 & now on a later successor the note 9.
Primarily the Diabox app is used for the CGM experience?
Librelink for me is only there regarding registering a sensor with Abbot should a replacement be needed? & the only app that my HCPs “recognise..”

Going into settings on Diabox then “about.” What version do you have? (The info should come up.)

Hi, Version is: v.2022.02.15_beta

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, Version is: v.2022.02.15_beta

if it’s any help to you. I run V:2021,12,7,1.

mine is reasonably stable.. But the only time I feel it tends to go “south?” Is when overwhelmed by other BT signals… (I work with a multitude of them..)

imcan also run my BT earbuds with no issue?

it maybe worth un installing librelink then trying? Then reinstalling to see what happens?

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
if it’s any help to you. I run V:2021,12,7,1.

mine is reasonably stable.. But the only time I feel it tends to go “south?” Is when overwhelmed by other BT signals… (I work with a multitude of them..)

imcan also run my BT earbuds with no issue?

it maybe worth un installing librelink then trying? Then reinstalling to see what happens?

Thanks for your help

Brava210

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not Moaning
You could try to remove location permissions for libre app.
Force stop both apps then try again

Gary

Reactions: Jaylee

49'er

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
How did you fix it, as I am experiencing the same problem
Hi, As mentioned before in this thread my alarms on libre are turned off and alarms come from diabox. When I turn on phone it takes a minute or two before connection establishes itself and all works. Hope this helps?

charlee1985

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
And your diabox never loses connection? I have done the same but Diabox seem to lose signal quite often.