Diasend/carelink help needed!

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've set up my account and downloaded the recommended software. It says its sharing data with my clinic. It says its connected to my libralink app. But no info is coming up on my computer? I'd expected to see my graphs/readings etc. I'm a real technophobe so if anyone can explain to me what I'm missing I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Actually its saying that my hp chromebook cant download the diasenduploader. Nor does it have the software to set up my carelink account for when I get my pump tomo!

Is there any way around this as I only have my smartphone and this chromebook. I don't have access to another computer.

Panic stations here

eventhorizon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A Chromebook is my daily driver but I've not found a way to use it with Medtronic pump software. I have to use my wife's Windows machine.
Diasend has a Android app which may be of limited use on the CB.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
First you must setup a libreview account. You then give diasend these credentials so if can login to libreview and hoover up the libre readings.

There is no need for the uploader, that is just got dumb devices like BG meters.

As for your pump, I think that will be a problem. Most kit has software for Windows of Mac.

I used to use Linux (which you can run on some Chromebooks in place of Chrome OS) and ran something called Wine which is s windows environment to sort that, bug if is a big clunky and not for the feint hearted.

HTH

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Would it be possible to use a library computer or does the data save to the computer? Sorry but i really am this clueless!

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Unlikely. First off I would expect the policies of any public provider to prevent installing software.

But as I tried to explain, if you are using a phone to scan, diasend will collect the data with no intervention.

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am using the phone to scan but as I stated above the data is not transferring to diasend or at least it's not showing on my screen. I also need to sort carelink but I'll have to find someone to show me. Thanks for responding.
Unlikely. First off I would expect the policies of any public provider to prevent installing software.

But as I tried to explain, if you are using a phone to scan, diasend will collect the data with no intervention.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Can you logon to the LibreView site? Is the data there? Confirm the credentials in the app.