Diasend & Librelink

maglil55

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Data is not transferring from Librelink to Diasend. After trying obvious possibilities I noticed the update day/time was out of sync with the date period.
I've been in touch with Diasend and they've just replied to say they are having issues with Librelink and they are working on it. They'll confirm when it is resolved.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
There have been other posts over the past day or so about libreview being down. I couldn't logon on this morning either.

FYI Diasend gets the data, libreview is passive. Diasend has login details to libreview. If Abbott have been mucking around, it may just have lost authentication. Worth just disconnecting from Diasend and connecting again.

Just going to check mine now:)

maglil55

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There have been other posts over the past day or so about libreview being down. I couldn't logon on this morning either.

FYI Diasend gets the data, libreview is passive. Diasend has login details to libreview. If Abbott have been mucking around, it may just have lost authentication. Worth just disconnecting from Diasend and connecting again.

Just going to check mine now:)
Already tried that. It didn't work. I had noticed the period on my account was set at 2 weeks and although you can select a change it immediately goes back as soon as you click on "done".

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I spoke to Abbott at 1830 last night and they confirmed work in progress. When complete, hopefully today, the phone will see the server again and upload data, and Diasend will likewise see the server and download at it's next poll.

Don't think the default 2 week report thing has anything to do with it.

maglil55

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Diasend replied this morning to say it was an Abbott update that caused the issue. It's fixed now. Mine is certainly OK now.