Does anyone get annoyed with their bms

Jazzman75

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So I tested and my levels went up to 15.4 i can only think that the blueberry juice has brought it way up so i took 2 units of insulin & will test again in 1 hour

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
There is a big learning curve that we all go through after diagnosis. We can't blame ourselves, it is only easy after we have learned.

Jazzman75

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There is a big learning curve that we all go through after diagnosis. We can't blame ourselves, it is only easy after we have learned.
I've been a diabetic since I was 6 i just get annoyed at the fact that I have been trying for so long & i still don't get it right i am easily distracted when I am trying i only manage for so long then I mess up

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I've been a diabetic since I was 6 i just get annoyed at the fact that I have been trying for so long & i still don't get it right i am easily distracted when I am trying i only manage for so long then I mess up

I do apologise. I assumed that you were newly diagnosed. None of us is perfect and I do hope that tomorrow is a better day for you.

quintel

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So I tested and my levels went up to 15.4 i can only think that the blueberry juice has brought it way up so i took 2 units of insulin & will test again in 1 hour

I completely understand how you feel! Even this morning, I injected for my breakfast as usual and it went up to 10.6 It's so frustrating when your blood spikes and there is no real reason behind it. All I could do was to correct that annoying reading and carry on. It's such a frustrating and upsetting feeling, you are not alone at all in that