Does MiaoMiao upload to Diasend?

Joesdad

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
I am the father of a recently diagnosed T1D 6 year old boy. We have a libre sensor and when first diagnosed we would use the freestyle reader to scan his sensor, and then upload to Diasend so our clinic could have the information for monitoring.
Since then we have moved on and have purchased a Miaomiao to take readings automatically. The MM sends the data to Xdrip+ on a smartphone. He takes a smartphone to school so he can stay monitored there. We have set up Nightscout so that we can get readings and the school nurse monitors him that way during school hours. (Shoutout to @porl69 @Knikki and @db89 and others who helped me on the way).

I would like to know if between all the tech there is a way to automatically upload the data to diasend so the clinic can monitor him. Since getting the MM, we don't use the scanner all the time like we used to. Then there is the thing of actually connecting it and uploading data. (Phew, isn't life hard! ;))

If anyone has some ideas, we'd love to hear them.

Thank you. :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi,
I am the father of a recently diagnosed T1D 6 year old boy. We have a libre sensor and when first diagnosed we would use the freestyle reader to scan his sensor, and then upload to Diasend so our clinic could have the information for monitoring.
Since then we have moved on and have purchased a Miaomiao to take readings automatically. The MM sends the data to Xdrip+ on a smartphone. He takes a smartphone to school so he can stay monitored there. We have set up Nightscout so that we can get readings and the school nurse monitors him that way during school hours. (Shoutout to @porl69 @Knikki and @db89 and others who helped me on the way).

I would like to know if between all the tech there is a way to automatically upload the data to diasend so the clinic can monitor him. Since getting the MM, we don't use the scanner all the time like we used to. Then there is the thing of actually connecting it and uploading data. (Phew, isn't life hard! ;))

If anyone has some ideas, we'd love to hear them.

Thank you. :)

Tagging @Mel dCP too, good luck:)

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
The MM doesn't send to Diasend. And in June diasend and libre are parting company, so I was told last week

Edited to add: so you will need to be using LibreLink for your team to see the Libre usage

Last edited:

Joesdad

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Just received a reply to my support request.

Rosemarie
(diasend® by Glooko)

May 8, 10:29 CEST

Hi

Thank you for your e-mail.

So far there is no integration with the Miaomiao in diasend®, but of course I will contact you as soon as there are any news here.

Please tell me if there is something more I help you with.

Kind regards

Rosemarie

Customer Support
diasend® by Glooko

+44 20 7795 8191 (UK) | +46 31 762 0888 (International)
www.diasend.com

Joesdad

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Just received a reply to my support request.

Rosemarie
(diasend® by Glooko)

May 8, 10:29 CEST

Hi

Thank you for your e-mail.

So far there is no integration with the Miaomiao in diasend®, but of course I will contact you as soon as there are any news here.

Please tell me if there is something more I help you with.

Kind regards

Rosemarie

Customer Support
diasend® by Glooko

+44 20 7795 8191 (UK) | +46 31 762 0888 (International)
www.diasend.com

My question to the forum is actually whether there is any workaround. For example, you can link dexcom to upload to diasend, and you can link xdrip+ to dexcom. So that may be a path. So I'm wondering if anyone's tried anything.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Just a quickie, hi. I give my team my Nightscout url as the official Libre app often reads me as lo/dead! They’re happy with that.

Reactions: Knikki

Joesdad

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin
Just a quickie, hi. I give my team my Nightscout url as the official Libre app often reads me as lo/dead! They’re happy with that.
Oh wow! What a great and simple idea. Brilliant!! I hope our team agree to that. Thank you.

If anyone has any other ideas, I'd still like to hear.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Oh wow! What a great and simple idea. Brilliant!! I hope our team agree to that. Thank you.

I’m getting them used to getting my data from Nightscout ready for when I start looping in the summer as I won’t even be uploading my pump info to Diasend then :rolleyes:

Joesdad

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Insulin

Actually I'm just looking around Nightscout. How do you see your history?

Postleneo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use the libra link app and also diasend for pump uploads, if you log in to diasend and click the 'connect app' button there is an option to upload the info from libra link. You obviously need a libre link account once you register you can scan the libre with a smartphone and the data will upload to diasend viewable in the cgm tab