Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
rude people
not able to do as much as I used to do due to health issues
onions
leek
Hi all

Thoughts on dose changes

So had a phone consultation with my endo yesterday we discussed my recent bloods my HBA1C is 6.1and hba1c(IFCC) 4.3 (not sure what the difference are with these results) which is just over the recommended range. My endo is happy with my blood results. Althoigh my vit d is 62 and my GP wants me to up my dose..we Also discussed my readings and because have had two readings one 3.7 the other 4.1 within the last 2 months she said to drop my diamcron from 60mr to 30mr and said it's better to be high then low and she thinks I am having low and am unaware without testing after eating. But I normally do feel if mt BSL is low or high and when do I test my BSLs ?

So was wondering What your Thoughts are on dropping my dose? Also I'm not fully low carb at the moment as been eating fruit and breads.

Also Although my Total cholesterol 6.2 LDL 4.3 Trig 1.4 LDL 4.3 she never discussed it with me but my GP is on my back about my cholesterol and wants me on statins but my Endocrinologist never brings it up.

Thanks