Drinking Alkaline Water lower your sugar levels

rajarbor

I was first diagnosed with diabetes 2 in January 2007 and was shocked to find out my sugar levels reading over 350 mg/dl. I was immediately given metformin & zocor and also met with top diabetic educators in USA though am not happy with the idea of taking pills for the rest of my life and always on the look for something better than the pills. Here comes the miracle. Several months ago I came to Japan and found out that the Japanese doctors advised their patients to drink alkaline water (kangen water) to lower the sugar levels. I thought hmmmm let me try and bought the alkaline water maker( a Japanese product). My sugar levels lowered to 130 mg/dl in two weeks and now am off the pills and with a good diet plus regular excercises. I also learned that drinking alkaline water not only lower your sugar level but prevents you from many disease such as cancer, high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disease. I can be contacted at [email protected] if you're interested to find out more about this simple Japanese therapy and about alkaline water makers. Cheers. [email protected]

Sukaren

I have been reading about Alkaline water(Alkalark)the article on diabetes is VERY interesting! Im inclined to give this a go it seems very good for various medical conditions also....I for one Im not prepared to accept that all there is out there is allopathic medicine......I think we should keep an openmind with regard to a more holistic approach to diabetes. Look up diabetes on the Alkalark website, you have nothing to loose by just having a read!

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Well ,if other members agree I will let this one ride.I have already deleted him once and ,as you know,he has been emailing members.

Knowledge is the key to control

Sukaren

Sue, I think there is some validity in this one,I have read up on this one myself,the emailer may have a hidden agenda, but Alkaline water is legit.

sugar

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!
OK, everyone is completely entitled to their own opinion...but as a chemist, I can tell you that the science behind this is completely foobar! Not going to bore you all with the chemistry, but ionised water is a meaningless term.

I won't rant, promise, but in my humble opinion, I doubt that this will work. If you have some spare cash though, I don't think that it will harm you, and I am all for trying to help ourselves.

Another link to add to the thread....

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Thank you ,Sugar,now members can have both sides of the story and make their minds up from there!

Knowledge is the key to control

ChocFish

Errr I received emails from this Raj person claiming he has got my email addresses, 3 of them, from Diabetes.co.uk, these 3 email addrsses are actually used by my son, his girlfriend and my niece now, I use only the Alessifan address now.

Where did he get the old addresses from, yet no mail from this charmer t Alessifan yet I have openly posted it in replies to a couple of members here?
Grrrrr

Challenges can be stumbling blocks or stepping stones, it depends how you view them

Fugs

I am also a tad concerned about how the OP acquired my email addresses. I have only put my hotmail address on this site but have had the email sent to two other addresses. Curiouser and curiouser

Out of my mind,
Back in 5 minutes

>^..^<

Sukaren

Homeopathy is'nt scientifically proven, but it works. Not everything has to be Scientific, if it where they would be able to find a cure for diabetes, science and modern medicine does not have all the answers!

bowell

Dislikes
Tablets, Mums with pushchair who push in ,Bus and WC
Well DELL BOY of the famous Peckham spring

Also sent me a unsolicited email[:(!]

Have a good read below link
http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

"Ionized water" is one of many products and panaceas that the wonky-water wellness industry flogs

Bob

I’m OK
Its all the others
First HbA1c 11.9

bluebird

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Grumpy folks and taking tablets
I also received his e-mail - I just deleted it.

Val