1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Drinking loads and not peeing during the day, then peeing loads at night

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Leigh Wood, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Leigh Wood

Leigh Wood Type 1 · Member

Hi, I'm 33 weeks pregnant and type 1. In the past few days, rather than drinking and peeing a lot day and night, it's gone from barely peeing in the day to having to get up every 1.5 hrs at night with a really full bladder and peeing loads. Anyone else experienced this?
    Thanks,
    Leigh

2. sninge

sninge Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I would call your dr in the morning and let them know. I had preeclampsia when I had my daughter and that had an effect on the kidneys, nothing a bit of hospital care couldn't deal with!!

3. Leigh Wood

Leigh Wood Type 1 · Member

Thanks! I'm having a scan and check up at daycare tomorrow so I'll tell them then. I've been keeping an eye on my BP and it's been fine so don't think it's preeclampsia. I had a urine test on Monday which was clear too.

4. sninge

sninge Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Good news about your BP hopefully just baby lying on your bladder at night or something simple then, keep us posted!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook