Drinking loads and not peeing during the day, then peeing loads at night

Leigh Wood

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, I'm 33 weeks pregnant and type 1. In the past few days, rather than drinking and peeing a lot day and night, it's gone from barely peeing in the day to having to get up every 1.5 hrs at night with a really full bladder and peeing loads. Anyone else experienced this?
Thanks,
Leigh

sninge

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I would call your dr in the morning and let them know. I had preeclampsia when I had my daughter and that had an effect on the kidneys, nothing a bit of hospital care couldn't deal with!!

Leigh Wood

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I would call your dr in the morning and let them know. I had preeclampsia when I had my daughter and that had an effect on the kidneys, nothing a bit of hospital care couldn't deal with!!
Thanks! I'm having a scan and check up at daycare tomorrow so I'll tell them then. I've been keeping an eye on my BP and it's been fine so don't think it's preeclampsia. I had a urine test on Monday which was clear too.

sninge

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks! I'm having a scan and check up at daycare tomorrow so I'll tell them then. I've been keeping an eye on my BP and it's been fine so don't think it's preeclampsia. I had a urine test on Monday which was clear too.
Good news about your BP hopefully just baby lying on your bladder at night or something simple then, keep us posted!