Dropped two sizes

alimc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hiya am over the moon dropped two sizes in clothes at top half now only got two chins instead of three lol am amazed at my self for sticking to all healthy food and not even missing the bad food and feeling loads better even go out walking with the dogs without getting out of breath and red faced didn't know were to put this post so plz move if in wrong section thanks

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It is the perfect place for great news.

Am DELIGHTED for you. :) :) :)

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
You go girl! Well done, glad you feel better for it too.

Reactions: 4 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
What a star:) keep up the good work and let us know your progress...I find progressive reports so uplifting...my favourite contributions to read:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

2/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 120/72, 11st 11lbs, waist 30" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

Reactions: 7 people

alimc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just a update for the first time ever I've been wearing cropped jeans and trousers still losing weight and feeling better just waiting to see dn next month to see how well I've done thought I would have a treat last weekend a glass of wine had a sip that was it lost the taste for it lol back to the water And green tea x

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done on the new you! It's a great feeling isn't it when your previously tight fitting clothes suddenly miraculously turn into saggy baggy ones. :p

Robbity

alimc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you yes it's fab still a way to go but I'll get there its given me the kick I needed lol

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hiya am over the moon dropped two sizes in clothes at top half now only got two chins instead of three lol am amazed at my self for sticking to all healthy food and not even missing the bad food and feeling loads better even go out walking with the dogs without getting out of breath and red faced didn't know were to put this post so plz move if in wrong section thanks
Hi alimic, well done on your dress sizes reduction, I was an 18 in Jan this year when diagnosed Type2 now I can get in some 14s if elasticated its great isn't it.:happy:

alimc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It is hun well done to you am the same I can get into size 20 feels so good x