E Cig

Joe Sweatthang

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not Paragliding
I finally bought a vapouriser last week after a long time of procrastinating. I've cut down to about half of what I was previously smoking. I still have the occasional cigarette.

I bought an Evod 2 starter kit with a 24mg nicotine e-juice, as that level of nicotine best suited the number of cigarettes I would usually have. Since the 24mg juice was quite harsh on my throat, I got the weaker 6mg. That suited me fine but I thought to myself "you know what, I'll try a 0mg flavour..." so I went for the one that sounded nicest - banana milkshake! Definitely a good choice, tastes delish :)

I'm looking at investing in some more kit for my vape and my Protank Mini II should be arriving today along with a few new flavours.
24mg is really strong. Makes me dizzy at times so I vape about 12 mg.

Joe Sweatthang

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Not Paragliding
yes i have been using the VIP E-cig the normal ones and the fruit flavours I have not completely stopped but cut it down by half so surely thats good, although I want to eventually stop totally, they do a good deal on the internet, I have the two batteries so can have one charging up whilst using the other, I dont know yet what if any affect it has on my health as it has been to short a time but surely it must be beneficial
My lungs were in a bit of a mess before I started vaping. Had a constant wet patch in my upper right lung initially caused by acid reflux and the problem never went away while I was smoking. Since going onto vape, the problems completely gone away and I my lungs feel great.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
24mg is really strong. Makes me dizzy at times so I vape about 12 mg.
Yeah it was horrible to smoke, made me cough a lot when I exhaled... not pleasant at all.

Shzz46

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who try to tell me what to do
Stopped smoking Monday dinnertime still smoke free I have tried loads of times using patches champix and one of them e cigs this time using one of them vapor things finding it quite easy up to now

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App