Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by leong, May 7, 2017.
Can breathing in black mold effect your diabetes where as giving you high readings.?
don´t know but it can be poisonous ... please see a doctor
Breathing in mould of any colour is not good for you I should think, I would not be giving it a try.
Not doing it on purpose it's in the house I'm living in
I'm not sure but if you own the house get it seen to! (You can find a good tradesman on Rated People website or app) If you rent your landlord has a legal obligation to address it. Speak to environmental health or housing services if needed but they should address it (it's worse for their property in the end if they don't so not doing helps no one).
The mould needs removing either by you if you own the place, or by the landlord if you rent.
Mould spores are in the air you breathe with out you knowing it, until you get effected by some respiratory disease.
It can be caused by condensation and you can clean it off with a cloth and it will be okay for a while before it shows up again but you will need to get it sorted out by who owns the house/flat and they should check the boiler out so that it is fine for you to use but that is all the black mold is off and doesn't do much to you but can the longer it stays where you have it as I had it in my old flat and that is what I was told from a council workman who came and moved it and I never got it no more after that
take some protection on your nose and mouth and then wash it down with pure atamon
it kills the mold and prevent it from growing aftrwards
There are so many kinds of mould. For me I choose to eat some of them. Blue cheese!
I just wipe the mould with vinegar.. seems to get rid for a good while. I don't know if it increases blood sugar.. but it's not seeming to affect my numbers