1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Egg Muffins

Discussion in 'Food, Nutrition and Recipes' started by srobertson06, May 25, 2017.

1. srobertson06

srobertson06 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I am finally going to try making some of the well talked about egg muffins - planning on Cheese, onion and mustard powder to add flavour.

Why now and not before - basically time - we have a long weekend and I will finally be at home so will have the time to play and try them out - also have an office lunch on Tuesday so could take some to work knowing I can have a good option lunch which is not always possible.

If they work well I will let you know and I will make them for when I go away at weekends which is quite often........

Wishing you all a good weekend ahead - yes we have another day to go but unlikely to post again before then.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook